Hey guys! I’m back again with an exciting video on how to make multipurpose liquid by yourself, basically DIY Liquid Soap!
The good thing about this is that it is very cheap and just anyone can do it. Even though I could still buying regular brands liquid soap, making my own liquid soap helps me save a lot especially because my hubby has a habit of using my liquid soaps to wash our cars. So, in summary, even though the liquid soap is multipurpose, I basically reserve it for use in washing our cars and of course for other uses around the house like hand wash if we run out of the branded ones and of course any other use.
Here are the tools you need;
- A large bowl or bucket
- Water, depending on the quantity of liquid soap you are making. In this case, 10 liters of water
- A large turning spoon
- Hand gloves
- Face masks. Hand gloves and face masks are very important because you neither need to inhale the chemicals nor do you need them to touch any part of your skin.
- Mixing bowl and spoon for mixing the nos. 3,4 and 5 and the colouring
- Gallon or gallons for storage
- Last but not the least, you also need a helping hand which would be another individual so while you are pouring the liquid soap ingrediets into the bowl or bucket with water, the other person helps in stirring. In my case, my daughter was very helpful.
Please note that in preparing your liquid soap, you need to stay in a well ventilated area where there is proper air circulation. DO NOT DO THIS INDOORS AND DO NOT INHALE OR EAT, PLEASE!!!.
I’ll be sharing a separate video where I’d be listing all the recipes but in this video, I simply got my ingredients from people who sell chemicals for soap making, you too can do same. It was labelled for me from number one to 10, having nos. 3,4 and 5 tied together suggesting that they should be mixed together before even beginning the process of making the liquid soap.
Please don’t forget to share your experiences with me, I’d like to read from you and also learn from your experience. In the meantime, if you’ve enjoyed this video, please let me know by giving me a thumbs up, sharing this video with your friends and family, dropping your comments below and if course subscribe to my channel to get many more useful videos.
Please follow us on social media via the following links; www.facebook.com/BrinaCreations www instagram.com/BrinaCreations, www twitter.com/Brina_Creations
Also do check out my blog on www.brinacreations.com for many more useful articles on healthy living, budgeting, recipes and much more
I’ll see you guys in another video!